112 Sullivan St
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
September is National Yoga Month and The Yoga Sanctuary is celebrating with an updated and renewed approach to our Annual Yoga Month Challenge. We’ve made some big changes and can’t wait to start this new journey with you… This new approach to Yoga Month is, as it has been since our first Celebration, a benefit for the Peace River Wildlife Center, a local organization whose mission is to contribute to the survival of native Florida wildlife through rescue, rehabilitation, and education. So, you’ll have various opportunities to contribute to their mission sprinkled throughout the Challenge.
But what we’re really excited about is taking our Challenge to an entirely new level. This challenge is all about you and your experience. We invite you to dive deep, we invite you to explore your practice in many different ways, we invite you to reflect and reach out and connect with others along the way. And we can’t wait to hear about your experience!
The Challenge: Each day you will be presented with a challenge. This could be a one-time challenge or something that you might try to integrate into the full month. You’ll begin by setting your person intentions for the month and you’ll be guided and supported along the way. The goal is to experience the transformational power of a consistent yoga practice, as well as to form a deeper connection with yourself and others.
1. Yoga Month Challenge Workbook
2. Yoga Month Kick Off Class on Sunday, August 30th at 12pm
3. Private Facebook Group for all participants
4. Beginning-of-the-week Facebook LIVE meditation and check-in every Sunday in September at 9:30am
5. Weeklong morning meditation series: Sunday, September 6th – Saturday, September 12th at 7:30am. This will be a 20-minute session that includes 10 minutes of meditation.
6. Weekly email check-ins
7. Pop-up events throughout the month to be held in Private Facebook Group
Program cost: $54
A portion of this month-long event will be donated to PRWC.
**Note: Program cost does not include cost of classes. Class packages can be put on hold to take advantage of the monthlong unlimited class membership cost of $98.
For more information visit www.theyogasanctuary.biz or call 941.505.YOGA (9642).