The show will take place on Thanksgiving weekend, the perfect time to start your holiday shopping! Come meet and visit with some of the nation’s best crafters while enjoying the charming streets of Punta Gorda. Located along the banks of the Peace River and the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida, Punta Gorda is often described as the heartbeat of Charlotte County. You have not experienced a charming downtown location until you’ve visited this beautiful area on Florida’s West Coast.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor craft festival:
• All attendees are asked to wear a mask with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Social distancing is required between crafters and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.