Fishermen’s Village to present family friendly festivities for New Year’s Eve
The public is cordially invited to ring in the New Year at Fishermen’s Village on Saturday, December 31st, 2016.
Beginning at 5 pm New Year’s Eve Family Friendly festivities will Include:
· Live Music/Dancing 5 pm -12:30 am with Gator DJ (center court)
· Fun Photos 5 pm-12 Midnight
· Funky Hair Glitter Designs (get your sparkle on!) 6-10 pm
· Finest Face Painting by MaryRose, 6-11 pm
· Magic Shows, LED Juggling & Balloon twisting by Jeff the Juggler, 6-10 pm
· Plate Spinning for children 6-10 pm
· Tarot by Pamela, 6-11 pm ($10 for mini-readings)
· Singer/Guitarist Michael Hirst 8 pm-12:30 am (first section)
Admission and all event activities are free (unless otherwise indicated). Shops and Boutiques will be open until 7 pm. Fishermen’s Village Restaurants will be offering New Year’s Eve specials and are open until 12 Midnight (or later).
Fishermen’s Village is located Off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda
Call 941 639-8721 for more details or visit www.fishville.com