Babcock Ranch Visionary Meetup (2nd session)
October 11 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
To build the startup/entrepreneurship ecosystem here at Babcock Ranch, we are introducing an eight-part series for entrepreneurs to meet, discuss ideas, perfect their elevator pitches, and grow their businesses. There is no cost involved. The only commitment required is time.
We will meet on the second Wednesday of every month at The Hatchery from 6 pm to 7 pm. At every meeting, we will discuss a specific topic, like perfecting your pitch, new avenues of business growth, challenges and risks, etc.
It is a great way for existing business owners/entrepreneurs to learn new skills and grow their businesses and for budding entrepreneurs to embark on an entrepreneurial journey.
Together, we can build the entrepreneurship ecosystem here at Babcock Ranch.
1. Sept. 13th,
-What is Entrepreneurship?: Understanding entrepreneurship.
-The Art of the Elevator Pitch: Craft compelling narratives to captivate stakeholders in mere moments.
2. Oct. 11th, Idea Generation and Validation: Sources of Innovative Ideas: Identifying pain points and market gaps.
3. Nov. 8th, Business Planning and Strategy: Crafting a Business Plan: Elements and Structure.
4. Dec. 13th, Legal Foundations for Startups: Choosing a Business Structure (LLC, Corporation, Sole Proprietor, etc.)
5. Jan. 10th, Financing Your Venture: The Basics of Bootstrapping: Funding the business yourself.
6. Feb. 14th, Marketing for Startups: Fundamentals of Marketing, The 4 P’s.
7. Mar. 13th, Sales & Customer Acquisition: Fundamentals of Sales Strategies
8. Apr. 10th, Navigating Challenges & Building Resilience: Common Challenges